Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst (60952299)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Collaborating with internal divisional and inter-divisional resources to conduct analysis and prepare all types of documentation associated with RFPs, including:
o Analyzing current documentation and by-laws to determine detail business requirements and business rules for building of evaluation criteria, demonstration and product verification stage materials.
o Collaborating and liaising with IT, Purchasing and Legal to create RFP and all required documentation, such as SOW, Master Agreement (MA) and contracts.
o Developing and documenting evaluation criteria based on the business and functional requirements.
o Developing business cases and briefing notes as required.
o Leading and participating in vendor briefings, vendor demonstrations and addressing vendor questions.
• Working with divisional subject matter experts to document AS IS and TO BE documentation.
• Working with the vendor and project team to prepare project implementation plans to encompass installation and configuration including product verification/functional tests, module/unit, end to end/system, user acceptance testing, performance, load and stress testing, documentation for users and IT support/administration staff, and operational/transition plan and documentation.
• Providing project status updates daily/weekly or as determined.
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a Senior Business Analyst role, or equivalent.
• Highly developed interpersonal, communication and team building skills to work effectively within a team environment and communicate with colleagues, officials, consultants, solicitors and other stakeholders.
• Strong critical thinking, organization and decision making skills in a public sector environment.
• Well-developed written and technical writing skills with demonstrated experience writing business cases, briefing notes and presentations, business and technical requirements for procurement.
• Experience working with vendors to select and implement cloud based case management solutions.
• Experience conducting business re-engineering in the context of municipal or public sector business transformation.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!