Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a QA Lead
QA Lead (60952973)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
This individual will be working closely with the developers, business analysts, QA analysts and business partners to write, review and execute test cases, document the results and raise defects related to the database structures, ETL processes and reports that are being developed as part of this project.
This role will appeal to an individual who has leadership experience as a senior BSA or senior QA analyst on other data warehousing and business intelligence/ reporting projects. This role requires someone who is a good communicator, works collaboratively with the rest of the team and is comfortable taking ownership for delivering tasks in a challenging and high-priority project. This is a hands-on individual who leads by example.
• 5 years' experience as an IT QA Analyst, specifically in data warehousing, business intelligence and reporting projects
• 5 years' experience writing SQL queries
• 5 years' experience working with data warehouses, including familiarity with normalized (3NF) and Star Schema architectures
• 5 years' experience leveraging Business Intelligence and Reporting tools for test execution (e.g. Business Objects, Crystal Reports, SAS, MicroStrategy, MS-SSAS, etc.)
• 5 years' experience using formal testing systems to track test cases and defects through to acceptance testing (HP ALM, JIRA, etc.)
• Superior Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!