Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Analyst
Business Analyst (60960007)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies. Provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business
• Lead strategy analysis such as roadmaps, total cost of ownership etc. for assigned business capabilities.
• Lead capability support activities such as BARAs, audits, process management, financial management, access security etc.
• Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicates effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
• Analyze impacts to customers, stakeholders, employees, process, technology solutions to achieve business results
• Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach
• Provide recommendations and direction based on the end to end customer experience when making decisions
• Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business
• Strong BA experience working within an Agile environment
• Strong elicitation, facilitation and documentation— 10+ years
• Previous BA experience working on acquisitions, preferably within Retail Onboarding and/or Retail Interaction
• Previous BA experience working within a Mutual Funds space
• Previous project coordination experience
• Experience working within Waterfall environment
• Undergraduate degree
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!