Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a QA Analyst
QA Analyst (60990037)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Provide expert advice and solutions to improve QE adoption of DevOps, by implementing service virtualization, API testing capabilities, and data management. Support Technology and Operations by ensuring continuous integration and testing is part of their pipeline.
• Provide expert advice working with project teams and LOBs to ensure efficient sharing of assets across environments and providing best practices on configuration, scheduling, communication and change controls. Provide expert advice on techniques to utilize when configuring and setting up the tools that will be used.
• Maintain working knowledge of Technology partners’ needs and capture changing requirements to evaluate cost effective solutions to fulfill them. Work with Project Managers to ensure release coordination and alignment to project delivery timelines.
• Focal point for technical support and solutions for Service Virtualization and API Testing. Facilitate complex group meetings for requirement gathering, design, decision making, problem solving and implementation in an agile fashion.
• 5+ years of experience in Software testing, hands-on experience working with Service Virtualization technologies, specifically IBM Rational Integration Tester or MockWire.
• 3+ years of experience in various test environments (mainframe, distributed, cloud).
• Strong Technical skills and experience building integration scripts, API testing, protocol level testing.
• Hand-on ability to implement and maintain solutions to support multiple teams.
• ETL experience– working with a variety of data stores and platforms
• Ability to map business requirements to testing needs
• Excellent communication skills and effective negotiation skills
• Ability to focus and prioritize
• Degree on Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!