Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Info Security Analyst
Info Security Analyst (61082289)
Contract Duration: (3 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles.
• Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
• Develop and interpret security policies and procedures.
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
• Identify needs and contribute to governance initiatives by bringing expertise gained in the field around practical security governance, in the development of client policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines. Develop guidelines for the usage, control, maintenance and compliance of information and computer resources.
• Participate in security compliance efforts.
• procedures and tools used for validating and ensuring the integrity of information security.
• Provide technical support to clients, management, security operations and network operations.
• Performing analysis and configuration modification for product evaluation to meet security specifications and to ensure the installations of a product across the environment do not impact the business application functionality.
• Having full understanding of the requirements of the TI environment as well as the Business Unit in order to create operational process and procedures for each of the solutions/tools implemented in accordance with client’s change management procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
• Consistent implementation of security solutions.
• Knowledge of infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing.
• Knowledge of major production application systems used for delivery of services to internal and external clients. Ability to leverage said applications for use in diverse situations.
• Knowledge of organization's total Information Technology (IT) environment.
• Knowledge of and experience with development and implementation of safeguards to prevent intrusion, unauthorized access and assure physical security of organizational networks.
• Knowledge of emerging technologies (systems that are new to the organization as well as those that are new to the information systems industry.)
• Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
• Knowledge of practices, behaviours, applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing proper business conduct. Ability to demonstrate ethical behaviour in diverse situations.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!