Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a UX Designer
UX Designer (61082763)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
• Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
• Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
• Executes business acceptance test cases and testing.
• Works with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints.
• Contributes to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards.
• Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
• 5+ years of UX design experience
• Portfolio of past work
• Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques and demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
• Demonstrated ability in gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively.
• Translate business requirements into user experience design/wireframes
• Create UX documentation
• Experience with Axure, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience working on designs for a variety of platforms (Role will touch upon Desktop, Mobile, and ATM designs)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!