Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Technology Integration Engineer
Technology Integration Engineer (61140472)
Contract Duration: (18 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation
• You will work with different units (Version Manager, Development, testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (simple and complex environments) by driving for error free configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
• You will handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms
• You will provide full guidance on compiling, packaging and SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams during all product life cycle phases
• You will optimize build process: Implement latest tools and Improve existing utilities
• You will troubleshoot build errors (simple and complex) and provide immediate and long term solutions.
• You will design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. stand alone, integrated, clustered) through the product life cycle (development, test, UAT, production) for internal and external users.
• You will configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the supported different types of environments and build in conjunction with development and architecture.
• Understanding of the different stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle
• Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
• Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
• Basic understanding of the Middleware technologies (Web logic, Web sphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo) and basic database technologies
• Familiarity with CC (Configuration Control) tools
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
• Hands-on Tibco administration expertise - installation, configuration, maintenance/tuning, trouble-shooting - with primarily ActiveMatrix BPM 3.0+, BusinessWorks 5.6+, iProcess 11.0+, Hawk
• L3 support of the platform: application failures, problem tickets/escalations/outages, working with internal/external platform support groups, root cause analyses
• Strong understanding of networking protocols, O/S fundamentals, message nodes and brokers.
• Experience planning operational/deployment architecture, system resource/capacity monitoring and planning, documenting current/future state, executing/recommending Proofs-of-Concept/improvements/upgrades
• Experienced in high availability infrastructure technologies
• Experience with Atlassian stack, Jenkins, Ansible highly preferred
• Good communication skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!