Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer
ServiceNow Developer (61140621)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Configure the ServiceNow solution to meet identified business requirements, process guides and functional requirements
• Solid ServiceNow development experience
• Responsible for ServiceNow platform Administration, Development, Documentation and Technical support
• Configure/Customize ServiceNow including Workflows, Service Catalog, UI, Client scripts, Business rules, UI Actions, Script Includes etc.
• Experience in Web Service integrations using SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.
• Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
• Experience with relational database systems and MS SQL queries
• Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including managing the overall security of the platform, configuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs), developing workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items, domain separation and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
• Developing, designing, configuring and rollout of new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
• Responsible for troubleshooting any errors found in the ServiceNow configuration
• Authoring and maintaining technical documentation
• Loading, manipulating and maintaining data within/between ServiceNow and other systems
• Support the deployment into QA and Production environments
• Performing system and integration testing
• A strong desire to produce quality work, adopt standards and adhere to those standards
• Provide input to assist with continual improvement
• Development experience specific to implementation of the ITSM module in ServiceNow
• Minimum 5 years of experience in ITSM
• At least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow.
• Recent experience in senior development lead role.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!