Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Tester
Contract Duration: (3 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance
• Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program
• Help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs
• Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports
• Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training/work experience
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance Testing
• Experience testing Genesys Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable - Daily routine will vary on a regular basis
• High attention to detail
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!