Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Analyst
Business Analyst (61351432)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Regularly measure, report and analyze client Securities' liquidity and pledging positions
• Produce and enhance all the regulatory reporting processes related to liquidity measurement for Basel III and OSFI; ensure data quality and completeness for client Securities
• Provide daily, monthly and quarterly liquidity reports and variance analysis on different liquidity metrics (LCR, NCCF, NSFR, US LCR and other related regulatory reporting, etc.)
• Effectively communicate results to management and stakeholders
• Support the liquidity metrics forecast with other stakeholders; reconcile the actuals to forecast
• Consolidate, synthesize and effectively communicate liquidity analysis results to senior management
• Establish and maintain control standards around the reporting processes
• Monitor and ensure that appropriate policies, procedures and accountabilities are documented and followed for internal and external audit purposes.
• Support the implementation (UAT testing) and continuous improvement of infrastructure including systems and data sources, processes, policies and tools to meet complex regulatory/compliance reporting requirements, industry best practices and/or achieve organizational objectives
• 2-4 years Business Analyst experience within Capital Markets/Risk Management/Treasury from the financial industry
• Solid understanding of: Bonds, Fixed Income Securities, Equities, Derivatives
• Experience with Data management handling large files, enrichment, transformation, standardization, staging, validation, and traceability from source to target
• University Degree
• Excellent knowledge in Excel and Access. Knowledge in VBA and SQL
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!