Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst (61356140)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
• Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
• Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
• Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
• Provide operational and process-related analysis and support, and present and explain system design, process/data charts to obtain business buy-in.
• Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
• Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in client services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
• Develop sound business cases with stakeholders; emphasize reusability, scalability, innovation and enterprise-wide solutions.
• Solid BSA skills within Market Risk to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations and Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements
• Expert in gap analysis, Visio and UML, SDLC and PMLC
• Proficient in Risk management and Risk Analysis
• Ability to research and investigates defects/issues related to requirement/specifications. Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products
• Knowledge with VAR
• Jira and confluence
• Knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!