Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a ServiceNow Design and Developer
ServiceNow Design and Developer (61443183)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Construct and deliver services built on the ServiceNow platform, including the Service Now Portal program
• Experience with the construction and implementation of all ServiceNow modules including able to design specialized applications in the application module.
• Project, implementation plan, activity schedules and estimates for work effort.
• Able to provide design modification or enhancements to modules deployed for all ServiceNow Platform
• Configure ServiceNow for new and existing software implementations; configurations include user setups, Interface setups, request/configuration coordination of applicable application server(s) if required
• Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
• Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
• Integrations for case exchange, discovery, LDAP, SSO etc.
• Advising businesses on best–fit solutions, process improvements
• Provide architectural inputs on key integrations and defining overall functional design
• Creating customizing forms, views and tables
• Constructing UI actions and scripts and creating, committing update sets
• Importing data, creating transform map scripts. Applying data fixes, running background/fix scripts
• 4-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Five years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX.
• Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations
• Certified ServiceNow Administrator
• Minimum of 8 years working IT environment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!