Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Contractor
Business Contractor (61443375)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Manage the execution, optimization and performance of digital marketing programs, delivering subject matter expertise in organic search and onsite content strategies, insights generation, measurement and reporting.
• Leverage consumer insights to develop always-on content (e.g. digital ads, videos, targeted and personalized messages), push messaging (app notifications).
• Analyze SEO performance and look for ways to continually optimize and drive the business forward.
• Focus on public sites, but consider the entire digital consumer journey and ensure content integration points are optimized across channels, including social and mobile.
• Deliver detailed and actionable insights and strategic recommendations, provide interpretation, guidance and recommendations to aid marketing decision making and drive business performance
• Produce and manage keyword research, technical, content and SEO audits - analysis and optimization recommendations
• Engage with agencies, vendors and key internal partners to deliver best-in-class SEO strategies and programs
• 5-7+ years Digital Marketing experience in SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (search engine marketing), Display and digital content strategies and execution
• Experience managing performance marketing campaigns through digital, focusing on SEO and driving performance through digital experiences
• Experience with digital acquisition campaigns in an always-on environment and demonstrating results with driving incremental improvements
• Experience managing content development, content strategies, producing and managing agile content and guiding agency partners in the production of content, in responsive and mobile environments
• Experience engaging in agency and vendor relationships.
• Exposure to developing scorecards, executive level reports and utilization of data for digital media optimization, including techniques for measuring end-to-end effectiveness across digital marketing touch points
• Exposure to utilizing digital marketing technology to drive personalized and targeted experiences across touch points in owned digital channels
• Working knowledge and expertise in strategies utilized to optimize performance through multiple digital devices; desktop, mobile and tablet.
• University or Post-Secondary education
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!