Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a EPMO Program Director
EPMO Program Director (61461303)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Assist with the program (group of related projects), including the integrated planning, requirements gathering, managing risks and interdependencies, and implementation to deliver all associated projects on time, in scope and within budget.
• Assisting the development and execution of the multi-phased and multi-year implementation plan for the program, including but not limited to the project charter, integrated project plan, risk management plan, and the governance model.
• Assist in the identification, documentation and tracking of benefits and requirements of the program to ensure all strategic outcomes are delivered upon completion of the program. In addition, ensuring that the scope of the projects within the program align with business priorities.
• Supporting project leads and internal stakeholders to coordinate project delivery, change management and internal communication strategies through the various stages of the project that supports change at all levels of the organization and the assessment of risks, the establishment of broad mitigation plans and measures.
• Developing resourcing strategies to ensure optimum support across the program for all projects. Addressing resourcing conflicts and escalating resourcing issues to the Executive Project Sponsor, and/or the Prioritization Working Group.
• Knowledge of strategic program and project management theories and principles usually acquired through a recognized university degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or another related discipline
• 10+ years of experience managing a program (group of projects) or large scale, multi-year, multi-phased transformation projects with high complexity and high risk
• 10+ years of experience building large multi-disciplinary teams including IT, business
• 10+ years of experience working and/or negotiating with third party vendors (including RFP development / execution and contract management)
• 10+ years of building integrated program / project plans to support the delivery of large scale, multi-phased programs/ transformation projects
• Certification in Project Management methodology, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) – PMI preferred
• Certification or Prince 2 preferred
• Demonstrated strong communication skills, experienced briefing executive level audiences
• Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with implementation of Guidewire v7 and/or v9 – ASSET
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!