Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Splunk Security Consultant
Splunk Security Consultant (61496128)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Experience in assessment, design, and implementation of a variety of enterprise security prevention, detection, and response capabilities.
• Build, manage, and implement security analytic use cases for analytic tools, including Radar, Splunk, FireEye, I2, EIA to detect and respond to threats.
• Develop and enhance security device rules, queries, filters, dashboards, reports, channels, and custom active lists.
• Assess, recommend, enhance, implement, and monitor a variety of security tools.
• Minimum of 5 years of information security experience in 2 or more of the following areas: vulnerability management, threat detection, penetration testing, malware protection, ethical hacking, user and entity behavior analytics, security event investigation, network or endpoint forensics, device log management, security automation/orchestration, or incident response.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience using one or more of the following SIEM tools: QRadar, LogRhythm, Splunk, or NetWitness
• Perform retrospective anomaly and malware detection.
• Integrate multiple sources of threat intelligence and general reports into various security tools.
• Manage a team in the event of a Cyber intrusion or incident.
• Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
o CISSP Certification
o Identity Management
o Information assurance
o Security Threat Modeling
o Experience implementing Continuous Monitoring and Diagnostics framework
o Security Risk Assessment
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!