Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect (61534301)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• A 4 year degree in computer science or related field required.
• 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology
• 5+ years’ experience as a Solution Architect
• Diverse work experience within the financial services industry as a systems designer, IT infrastructure solution designer, manager and/or IT senior operations manager.
• Proven leadership and organizational awareness skills and desire to contribute to and drive business strategy in light of changing technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to document and present complex technology.
• Excellent interpersonal, and teamwork skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with all divisions of the Bank.
• In-depth knowledge of banking finance activities (General Ledger, Balance Sheets, reporting) and regulatory rules/restrictions (BASEL, IFRS, SOX, Dodd Frank) as they relate to specific LOBs or the North American banking industry in general.
• Cyber Security and Identity and Access Management experience.
• API development and supporting services knowledge.
• Proven knowledge of banking and banking systems such as Oracle and PeopleSoft Finance solutions and/or OneSumX, RSA Archer, gCLAS, Moodys, etc.
• Experience using JBPM, Pega, (one or more of) Filenet, Kofax, Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, SAS, Netezza, MS SQL, DB2, Oracle, Hadoop.
• In-depth knowledge in developing mission critical systems that support the 24x7 nature of the business environment. Strong vendor management and negotiation skills. Deep awareness, knowledge and experience of controls and governance issues affecting LOB and IT.
• Research capabilities to find best of breed software, technology and processes.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!