Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Analyst
Business Analyst (61562521)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Define approach to elicit, analyze, communicate and manage requirements
• Identify requirements stakeholders including representation from business, operations, technology, quality assurance and other impacted groups
• Create and maintain a business analysis plan of requirements activities considering relevant priorities, dependencies, assumptions and constraints
• Estimate effort for requirements activities as input into project management plan
• Elicitation of stakeholders’ actual needs, whether expressed or implicit.
• Follow an agile and a structured approach of preparing, conducting, documenting and confirming elicitation activities
• Proactively draw out requirements from stakeholders using a variety of elicitation techniques
• Probe, challenge and understand how requirements will address business needs
• Analysis, validation, verification and prioritization of elicited requirements into deliverables.
• Apply analytical and problem-solving skills through a variety of analysis techniques to enable informed decision making
• Model and document requirements deliverables
• Verify requirements deliverables meet quality criteria
• University or college degree
• Business Analysis accreditation is an asset or willingness to enroll upon taking on role
• 10+ years professional experience as a Business Analyst
• Working experience in Money Movement area i.e. Account Transfer, Cash Management, Payments, Contribution, Deregistration, etc.
• Advanced level knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
• Strong leadership skills, ability to interact with all levels in a constructive manner
• Good judgment, understanding of what issues to escalate, what to resolve on your own, make suggestions for possible resolution
• Advanced Communication skills including superior facilitation, presentation, and negotiating skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!