Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an HR Analyst
HR Analyst (61590246)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Create and deliver HR reports and analyses for senior and executive level audiences
• Contribute to the development of automated reporting solutions
• Conducts complete analysis including data gathering and validation
• Independently gathers and presents data/information.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time with the ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and deliver effectively on ad hoc requests
• Strong expertise in MS Office, specifically excel.
• Knowledge of SQL and Tableau would be an asset.
• Knowledge of HR applications including Workday, PeopleSoft, Sum Total, Kenexa, Success factors would be an asset.
• Accuracy and attention to detail with a strong understanding of data management and data integrity
• Strong Excel Skills – Pivot Tables, v-lookups, macros, formulas, etc.
• 2-4 years of experience as an HR Analyst, experience working with confidential information and knowledge of HR/Benefits terms
• Strong previous experience with building reports - hierarchy reports, data pulls, etc.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!