Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Risk Analyst
Risk Analyst (61603629)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• 2-4 years’ experience as a Treasury Analyst (Treasury Modelling)
• Working experience of financial markets and fixed income portfolio management techniques and valuation models.
• "Hands-on" experience building databases using SQL programming, C#, Excel VBA, C++ programming
• Experience with statistical methods and libraries (e.g. SPSS, SAS, R)
• Experience creating SQL queries to extract and manipulate data
• Solid MS Office skills (Excel, VBA, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong presentation and documentation skills
• Degree in Statistics/Economics/Computer Science/Actuarial Science/Risk Management/Finance
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!