Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an EUD Scheduling and Cost Analyst
EUD Scheduling and Cost Analyst (61630507)
Contract Duration: (36 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Lead role in the preparation of portfolio, program and project schedules, work breakdown estimates, and related activities.
• Develop detailed portfolio, program and project schedules using standard schedule coding and work break down structure principles.
• Create detailed project CPM schedule broken down by WBS covering all project activities, task durations, critical path, milestone dates.
• Schedule control by determining critical path analysis, planned value, earned value, schedule variance, schedule performance indices and schedule risk analysis.
• Lead role in preparing project status reports, documenting project schedule status.
• Provide detailed costs breakdown by both Budgeted and Actual amounts and provide variance explanations
• Analyzing a variety of reports such as monthly labour costs and general costs, compiling and reviewing charges against budget and determining impact on project costs.
• Preparing monthly project status reports, documenting project schedule status, cost status, expenditure projections and calendarizations.
• Provide forecasting on hardware requirements for our workstation replacement project
• Analyzing, updating project costs and preparing project costs variance reports, and monitoring project authorities; investigating and preparing replies to queries for financial data
• Various administrative tasks, including recording meeting minutes and producing project correspondence.
• Requires expert knowledge of standard accounting, budgeting and cost control principles, methods and practices.
• Must possess effective written and oral communication skills
• Must possess expert mathematical skills
• Knowledge of computerized financial systems, spreadsheets, and computerized cost analysis methods and practices.
• Post-Secondary Education as represented by a University Degree or College Diploma
• Practical experience and working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and MS Project.
• Highly developed project planning and performance management skills
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!