Modis is searching for a Database Administrator for an assignment with our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
- A minimum of 5 years combined demonstrated experience within the last 7 years performing database administration functions for Oracle databases
- A minimum of 5 years of database administrator experience, within the last 7 years working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications (PeopleSoft) with an Oracle database
The following skills/qualifications are considered an asset:
- Experience with implementation of oracle databases in a Unix environment
- Experience with backup and recovery using Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Experience with ERP systems (PeopleSoft)
- Worked with Oracle database sizes greater than 20 gigabytes
- Experience with SAP
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of Reliability or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!