Position/Title: ETL Analyst
Length: Employee Position
Start Date: June 2017
The Position: ETL Analyst
- Develop SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers for various RDBMS’s
- Develop, implement, and maintain database and/or data warehouse applications working with tools and platforms such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Cognos, SAP Business Objects, SAP Data Services, Tableau, and SQL Azure
- Design and implement ETL processes using commercial ETL tools such as SSRS and SSIS
- Design and write reports using tools such as MS SQL Server Reporting Services, Business Objects, etc.
- Implement analytics and dashboards using tools such as Tableau.
- Troubleshoot and performance tune RDBMS applications.
- Perform root cause data analysis to identify performance issues and to produce data mapping plans.
- Utilize your knowledge of database principles and data design concepts such as dimensional and OLTP modeling, ETL data processing, and effective data presentation formats.
- Engage with end users and technical team members to understand and clarify business requirements.
- 3-6 years of ETL and data analysis experience using technologies such as SSRS, SSIS, MS SQL Server and Team Foundation Server
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships and work with a high performing team
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.