Permanent, Full-time role.
Our Financial client in Downtown Toronto is looking for Application Architect with Java Development background.
Responsibilities will include:
- Architecture Strategy and Planning,
- Integration and Deployment,
- Hands-on Software Development.
- 6+ years’ related work experience.
- Experience in systems and software development in Java/J2EE, SPRING.
- Working knowledge of JEE application servers (WebSphere, Weblogic, et cetera)
- Solid experience in Java, Spring, OO design patterns, SOA, BPM, and messaging
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in computer science, information technology or related field
- Extensive experience in designing strategic solutions and architectural models for, business systems, particularly in financial services industry.
- Hands-on experience with requirements gathering/analysis.
- Agile and DevOps environments, Experience in CI/CD toolsets.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based operating systems.
- Software evaluation principles and practices.
Nice to have:
- Financial Industry experience
- Please send your applications to Reshmi.email@example.com
- At the time of application, candidate must have Valid Canadian work authorization- Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency.