||$75000 - $100000 Annually
Position/Title: Software Developer
Length: Employee Position
Start Date: July 2017
The Position: Software Developer
Our Client requires the services of a Software Developer to work with a growing team to configure and support large scale distributed systems.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Prior experience with production large-scale distributed systems supporting multiple clients.
- Familiarity with the Java development framework including Java EE, Spring, GWT, Struts, JPA, EJB, REST, etc.
- A Bachelor’s in Computer Science is a nice to have.
- Ability and/or desire to do full stack development work (Java – Weblogic – Oracle Databases).
- Debug various problems that involves both complex data fixes and code patching
- Work closely with the QA team, as well as test and fix own bugs.
- Work closely with a team of Product Managers to deliver high quality code and value to clients.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.