Senior Web Developer
Position/Title: Senior Web Developer
Length: 8 month contract opportunity
Start Date: August 2017
Our Client is seeking an experienced Senior Web Developer/Analyst to work with the project team to design, develop, test, and implement new and enhanced functionality through the 3rd application release phase.
The consultant will follow the Client’s standards, procedures, and methodologies in performing this work. In addition, the consultant will document and participate in the transition of the work to Application Support.
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying n-tier online solutions (5+ years)
- Experience with C#, WCF, ASP.NET, VS 2015 (5+ years)
- Experience with .NET web services (4+ years)
- Experience developing templates using components such as Bootstrap, Telerik Controls, JQuery as well as corporate UI/UX standards (4+ years)
- Experience designing Oracle databases capable of managing millions of records with historical and transactional data (3+ years)
- Previous experience developing application with complex multi-state workflows, history tracking and queue management
- Previous experience developing applications/portals for both internal and external users
- Previous experience developing or integrating to permit management applications
- Previous work experience with FME Server
- Expert level understanding of Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experienced with Agile development methodology (2+ projects)
- Experience at a senior or lead developer level capable of mentoring student and junior developers
- Ability to analyze various solution options, break down workload and provide accurate development estimates
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of diversified teams
- Ability to work on tasks with little supervision
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."