Integration Engineer Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis has a requirement for an Integration Engineer for one of its government clients based out in Ottawa. This a won business for a contract going up to March 2018.
Candidates must have Enhanced Reliability security clearance.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in the IT field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with multi-tier application development.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience using Jenkins.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience using GIT.
- Experience working with JIRA.
The following skills and experience would be considered an asset:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within a Java environment.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting detailed analysis, create, configure and maintain structured system documentation;
- Preparing, maintaining, and supporting client’s development environments; resolve incidents and problems;
- Performing building, testing, packaging, and documenting of application releases;
- Executing sign on activities;
- Supporting a multi-tier application development;
- Working in an Agile development framework;
- Supporting continuous build tools Jenkins;
- Supporting JUnit, JIRA, GIT, and DB2;
- Supporting development and testing activities; and
- Performing quality assurance tasks (such as peer reviews) on their own work, as well as the work of others.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.