Software Developer Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for a Software Developer for a contract assignment in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience developing software using C and Python
- Ability to work with makefile and code repositories
- Embedded application development experience
- Ability to clearly communicate using written and spoken English
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience with Linux
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience writing code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications.
The tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Writing, modifying, and debugging software for client applications.
- Using source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Testing and documenting software for client applications.
- Writing code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
- Managing and monitoring key project processes (action items, issue management, risk management, communications, etc.) in conjunction with the project manager.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by applying online.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!