• Act as the focal point and go-to-person for all data related projects related to technology
• Work with Project Managers and other key stakeholders to provide estimates and
schedules for technical deliverables.
• Participate in or lead the discovery phase for requirements gathering.
• Analyze requirements and produce documentation for architectural recommendations
and systems and code level design.
• Participate in the development of the different products and projects.
• Provide hands on application design and coding for the complex or sensitive parts of the
• Perform code reviews for standards, quality assurance and security audit purposes
• Consult with other projects, with development teams and generally contribute your skills
where ever required.
• Always thrives for “big picture”.
• Understands technologies.
o Ability to translate technical concepts to business requirements and vice versa.
• Address day-to-day and longer term technical issues and problems.
• Maintain positive, collaborative partnerships.
Skills and Qualifications
• 7+ years of experience in Data Modeling and data architecture.
• Experience with MDM implementation (specifically Tibco).
• Experience with cloud-based Master Data Management and Data Warehousing
• Experience with ETL tools such as Pentaho and SSIS.
• Experience working with Amazon cloud infrastructure.
• Strong experience in data architecture, metadata, data governance and data quality
practices (handling duplicate data, non-conformed data, and unclean data) in multisource
• Ability to architect an MDM solution - drive master data schemas, creation of business
• Ability to architect a DW solution - Hands-on Dimensional modeling and ER data
o Leading all source data investigation within our legacy systems
o Documenting data business rules
o Designing data transformation rules
o Designing Data staging, transformation and load environments
o Help resolve the performance issues
o Provide technical recommendations relating to MDM and DW.
• Recommend tools and application integration options to clients.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills.