Web & Mobile Developer (PHP, .Net, iOS)
1 year contract, downtown Montreal
This role requires a full stack developer with strong programming skills across multiple languages and technologies.
Your core responsibility will be the development and maintenance of websites and webapps in adherence to design specifications and business requirements. This includes estimating effort for tasks, coding, functional testing, assisting in user acceptance testing, integration into existing systems, and on-going support of the application.
Here is what a typical day might look like:
You will work with Project Managers, Product owners, Development and QA team members to perform analysis of functional requirements, user stories and specifications as set forth by key stakeholders.
You will Implement technical solutions to fulfill functional requirements, user stories and architectural / design guidelines.
You will Implement unit, functional and acceptance tests and participate in code reviews
You will take initiatives in resolving challenging, complex issues across the lifecycle, including production support, development operations, continuous improvement, and increasing quality.
You will uncover possible problems and analyze data to formulate useful metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Professional experience in web and native IOS development (Objective C)
- Experience in developing web based applications (RESTful web services)
- Strong/Expert knowledge of Objective C/X Code, PHP, .Net, C#, AngularJS
- Strong experience of relational databases
- Superior communication skills (written and spoken)