6 months contract, renewable up to 2 years.
Ville St Laurent
Our client is transforming its sales model which requires re-architecting its licensing solution. This change is an important enabler to secure and enforce the software revenue stream.
• Responsible to produce and document high quality C++ software products from inception to delivery for the telecommunication industry. The main requirement of this position is the ability to perform analysis, design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a Lean and Agile team environment.
• Must be flexible and also self-driven team player able to work under pressure
• Codes, implements and integrates complex software programs in C++.
• Resolves trouble reports.
• Troubleshoots and debugs new or existing software programs.
• Develops and executes unit/basic/function test cases and framework.
• Participates and contributes to improvements of software development (products, processes, methods, tools)
• Participates and contributes to design inspection and / or code review.
• Works in advanced design and / or maintenance activities.
• Performs unit, basic, function and systems testing activities and design / maintenance documentation.
• C++ programming language
• Software version control using GIT
• Experience with Unix/Linux
• Test Driven Development/Test Automation skills an asset
• IP Networking knowledge an asset
• Experience with virtualization (VmWare) an asset
• Lean & Agile methodologies
• Scripting (e.g.: Bash, Python, Perl, etc)
• Presentation & Communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or equivalent