The candidate will analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software, implement enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Developing complex code on Windows environment
• Developing graphical end-user applications and tools.
• Ensuring that functionalities and/or modules developed integrate properly into existing system.
• Oversees and participates in design and code reviews
• Performing data analysis to identify anomalies in client data.
• Perform analysis, coding, unit testing, and integration of new/existing solutions.
• Working as part of a team to meet company goals and objectives
• Working with QA to track problems, debug, perform regression tests and close issues.
• Working with team to troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
• University Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) with 5 years related experience
• 5+ years Windows and Networked System software development experience; (will consider less if strong candidate)
• Minimum of 2 years in-depth use of MS Visual Studio.
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Strong coding skills in C++ (Client-server application)
• Knowledge of object oriented programming techniques and languages
• Design specifications, test plans and structured design principles
• In depth understanding of software analysis and design techniques
• Strong team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with detail as well as with general assignments
• Languages: French (must have), English
• In depth understanding of wired and wireless communications protocols, networking protocols
• Knowledge of C#
• Experience with mobile design as there are some applications projects