If you are a passionate developer and you eat and breathe C# and .net, we want to hear from you. Apply below!!
Our client a leader in the financial industry is looking for someone who is excited to join a fast paced environment with a great work life balance. This is a great opportunity to work with a forward thinking company in the financial industry as a developer. We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to continuously learn and grow within their careers. As a member of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for participating in understanding the requirements, designing and implementing the software features.
What you will be doing?
• Designing, implementing and documenting high-quality software changes and feature enhancements
• Design and implement solutions with SQL Server 2012 and C#/ASP.NET
• Capturing technical requirements, design, implementation, testing, configuration and software support for assigned product changes.
• Work on Restful web services and APIs with C# /.Net
What we are looking for?
• Experience working on middle-tier and front end development with C#/ASP.net
• Knowledge of web-services (REST and SOAP)
• 3-5 years of experience
• Experience working with SQL Server and experienced with T-SQL
• Experience in business logic design and development in C#
• Restful, SOAP web services and APIs with C# /.Net
• Familiar with Agile development practices
If all of this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Interested applicants can send their resume to Sakshi Agarwal at email@example.com.
Resource Development Manager
Modis Canada Inc.
Suite 1150-505 Burrard Street (Bentall One)
Connecting the Best IT Talent with the Best Companies
Learn more about Modis at modiscanada.com
In the past you have expressed an interest in hearing from Modis. Occasionally, you will receive electronic communications from us in regard to job opportunities, insights and announcements regarding the IT industry or updates about our Staffing Solutions. If you would like to continue to receive these updates please confirm your consent by clicking here.