Are you passionate about video games? Would you like to be a part of developing/designing one of the best selling games and make work part of your passion?
Modis has partnered up with one of the largest gaming organizations in Vancouver. We are looking for someone who can help them to build the best user interface experience for their end users. The team you will be working, is a mix of people coming from gaming, mobile or web background. The working environment is very creative and built on the cutting edge technology. The team is fun loving and had success with the projects. Along with work life balance, you will feel you’re working amongst your best friends and someone is there to appreciate you.
The position is for Vancouver Office and is long term contract with a possibility of extension multiple times.
What you will be doing?
• Working with the other team members who are artists and designers, who architect and the build the system for the game.
• Thinking from end users point of view, you try to solve problems
• Help the team to build the best user interface experience
What you bring on?
• Extensive experience working with C++
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in computer science
• Experience working on the user interface for games
• Working knowledge of software engineering
If this all sounds like and you want to be a part of a large organization, then please send your resume to email@example.com