Full time - Contract/Permanent opportunities
Modis is working with one of the top financial services company to find an Intermediate Java developer to assist in the design of technical solutions and performs complex programming or troubleshooting activities.
You have solid communication skills and strong experience supporting clients ? This job is for you!
What you will do?
- Designs, writes code, and performs testing on a diverse range of complex software programs,
- Designs, develops and implements of modifications to existing applications.
- Coordinates collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve complex application-level issues,
- Conducts detailed analysis of defined systems specifications, develops and documents designs that meet applicable standards
- Assists in the analysis of systems specifications and in developing and documenting designs support to analyze and diagnose technical issues
What you bring on?
- Diploma in computer science and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a large scale IT environment;
- Experience developing Web Based Applications is required;
- Strong experience working with code development in Java;
- Good experience with SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, etc..)
- Good experience in Java Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty)
If you or anyone sounds exactly like this, then we are more than happy to hear from you. Please send your resume to Meryl Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-945-1837