Senior Web Developer
Modis is working with one of the top financial services company to find a passionate and stellar web developer to join their International E-transfers team. You will be responsible of developing proposals for complex web solutions, providing technical mentorship and managing complex troubleshooting and problem solving initiatives.
- Designs, writes code and completes programming tasks with a high level of quality
- Prepares design proposals for complex solutions
- Develops and documents designs and analyzes complex software and design inadequacies
- Participates in product design meetings and preparation of requirements and design specifications.
- Provides design recommendations and feedback to improve visual design and usability
- University degree in computer science in an interactive/web design discipline
- 5 years’ relevant experience in web development
- Experience with Angular 2+ and/or Typescript languages
- Ability to provide technical mentorship and work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a team environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker is a nice to have
- Experience with Redux or NgRx