TOOLS SOFTWARE ENGINEER (CONTENT MANAGEMENT)
Do you want to build/support the content for the highest selling video game? Modis is looking for a person who can do the content management solutions for one of our clients, which is a largest gaming Studio in Vancouver.
You would be involved in developing and supporting the content solutions for the game. In this role you will help, drive the design and implementation of a content management solution. If you are passionate about the tools and content management systems for the game, then this role is the role for you!
What will you be doing?
• You are creating, aggregating, managing and publishing the content for the game.
• You work closely with the other team members comprising of designers, artists, and other content creators to optimize their workflow when authoring online content.
What are we looking for?
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
• Over 3 years of software development experience in the Microsoft stack - C#, .NET and CLR
• Experience with processing exchangeable data formats such as XML and JSON;
• Familiar with version control systems and related concepts (e.g., branches, integrations);
• Familiar with test driven development (TDD).
You can also bring in some:
• Experience with developing Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Experience with build automation or release management systems, such as TeamCity, Jenkins, VSTS;
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC/Razor
• Experience with WPF
• Experience with cloud based infrastructure such as Azure or AWS
• Experience with C++
• Experience with the Unreal Engine, or similar
If you are interested, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org