Role: Front End Web Developer
Position type: Permanent
Location: Downtown Vancouver
The successful candidate will be working as part of a high-performance, agile web team developing and supporting high-traffic websites and related services. Technical environment is large-scale and technologies and best-practices are fairly leading edge. Great opportunity to work on a high-performance team and develop hands-on experience with new technologies on a large scale.
• This Developer would be tasked with driving forward the browser based rich user interface client applications.
• Emphasis on translating design requirements and specifications into front-end HTML code templates, designs, prototypes and various CMS integrations
• Creating responsive web designs
• Working on multiple projects at a time.
• Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail.
• Generates, maintains and archives web site content.
• Researches and develops new web technologies.
o Complete work successfully on or ahead of schedule.
• 3+ years' experience in web programming
• Experience building responsive web applications
• Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
• Strong creative, user experience UX/UI and technical processes.
• Has an online or hard copy portfolio (required
Nice to have technical skills:
• Cloud Services
• ASP.Net MVC
Qualified applicants, please submit your updated resume to Preet Kaur via email at Preetinder.Kaur@modis.com