You are a Support Analyst with an online or mobile game background who enjoys working in an intense yet rewardable space? This opportunity will give you the chance to work with a renowned studio based in Vancouver with the best talent in town. Don’t miss your chance and apply below!
What will you be doing:
• Capture and entry of operational issues in the Ops Issue Management System
• Communicate with partners on issue investigation status and incident resolution
• Use various tools to perform incident investigation and to determine root cause
• Communicate findings to Service Manager and update information in the Issue Management System
• Document commonly encountered issues and their resolutions as Knowledgebase articles
• Review error reports and investigate cause for most common errors for each application
• Facilitate the scheduling, review, and deployment of application updates in the NOC
• Maintain NOC equipment and monitoring infrastructure to ensure all systems are operational and ready for troubleshooting.
• Identify opportunities to streamline operations, optimize support efforts, and improve incident handling processes
• Ability to write detailed and accurate descriptions of complex issues, reproduction steps, and resolutions
• Capable of constructing data queries and performing data analysis is essential. Familiarity with investigative tools such as Splunk, Fiddler, and Wireshark
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays on a regular basis
• Methodical, self-starter, proactive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to stay focused in a high-pressure, team environment
If you are interested and would like to discuss positon further, please send your resume at email@example.com.