1 year contract
You are a Game Designer and you want to grow you career in the game industry? This opportunity will give you the chance to work with a renowned studio based in Vancouver with the best talent in town. Don’t miss your chance and apply below!
As a Game designer, you will work closely with the gameplay engineer and QAs.
What will you be doing:
Design game systems and mechanics
- Create and maintain design documentation
- Balance and tune game content
- Develop analysis of existing games to demonstrate what good looks like
- Work with the Multiplayer Design team to shape the future of our online feature set
- Maintain the consistency and quality of the multiplayer experience throughout development
- Communicate and coordinate across multiple disciplines to constantly refine the experience
- Work with the live team and key stakeholders to constantly refine the experience
- Analyze and report the motivations and needs of our multiplayer users in collaboration the user research and data science teams
- Familiarity with (UnrealEd, Kismet, Maya, Max, Hammer, or similar 3D editor) an asset
- Any actual hands on experience in developing gameplay Modeling
- Multiplayer competitive gameplay experience
- Communication Skills
- Desire to learn
- Proactive worker
If you are interested, please send your resume at email@example.com.