Intermediate to Senior Java developer
12+ months contract
Modis is currently looking for a passionate Java Developer for a 12+ month contract opportunity to join a great team of multidisciplinary member’s backend developers, UX front-end developers, DevOps analysts, system analysts, QA analysts and digital marketers.
Company overview: Our client, an established and growing organization, is the global leader in asset management and disposition.
- Collaborate with architects, technical developers, and database developers in conceptualizing and developing new systems.
- Analyze and assess existing systems, networks, and procedures as they pertain to application solutions.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Consistently write, translate, and code automation scripts to test, maintain, and monitor solutions. Work with the systems integration and operations teams to transition software into a production environment.
- Build software solutions to industry best practices.
- Perform maintenance in legacy code on Lifrey platform
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, or software engineering or equivalent
- Experience developing Microservices and RESTful endpoints
- Experience with Reactive Programming
- Experience with Streams Data Architecture
- Experience in Spring Boot & Spring Cloud, Redis, Kafka, Solr & Camel
- Experience in API development and management
- Experience with Hawksearch or Endeca is a strong asset
- Experience with Test Driven design
- Familiar with 12 Factor Applications
- Working in an Agile environment for at least 2 years
- Experience with database programming languages, including SQL or PL/SQL
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume to Meryl Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org