Our Regina, Saskatchewan based client is looking for a “JIRA Developer” for a 6 Months extendable contract role in Regina.
• At least 2 years of Development experience with JIRA applications, UI, and Web Services
• Experience with Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban)
• Ability to work in a small, close-knit team, as well as with non-IT clients
• Must be able to develop small applications in, and plug-ins for JIRA
• Solid experience with the following:
o Atlassian software: JIRA, Confluence
o Java, Groovy, Scala
o Relational databases, query language
o Version control software: Mercurial, GIT
o Apache Velocity, AngularJS
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Must be self-organizing with strong initiative
• Must like doing research and POC development
The developer may be doing more than just pure coding. They will not only need the skillsets required to manage development, but will need to understand JIRA from the API and end-user experience perspectives.
What Modis can Offer?
Fantastic Salary & Great Work Life Balance!!!
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your CV with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”
***Please note: Modis will contact the shortlisted candidates***