Our Regina, Saskatchewan based client is looking for a Microsoft Programming Analyst for a 1 year extendable Contract in Regina.
The Programmer Analyst, you will analyze, design, program, test, implement and document developments and enhancements to information systems to meet user requirements and support business operations.
• Analyze the requirements of assigned departments and individual users and confer with user departments regarding the nature of the information processing required and the business specifications to be met.
• Compile, present and verify requirements with the user or Business Analyst, and present risks and alternate solutions.
• Gather requirements, design, program, test (unit, acceptance and integration), implement and document changes for any development or enhancement project.
• Assist in application upgrades and the applying and testing of application patches.
• Provide reports and information for decision support and maintain and support custom developed and packaged applications.
• Provide second level support to users, including resolving problems as they arise.
• Microsoft Visual Basic 6
• Programming on UNIX
Other skills are: Oracle Tuxedo, Unix shell script, WebLogic suite (WebLogic Server, WebLogic Portal, WebLogic Integration, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Data Service Integrator Oracle WLI (Workflow)), Oracle SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Microsoft VB.net, Visual C++.
A degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited university, along with a minimum of one year of computer programming experience.
A two year diploma in Computer Science from an accredited post-secondary education institution, along with a minimum of three years of computer programming experience.
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your CV with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”