User Experience Creative Designer
Designing and constructing pages/sections of the public site in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Creating hi-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes
Adhering to design accessibility and brand standards.
Seeing project initiatives through design and project process to implementation.
Working closely with Marketing, Product, Business Analysis and technology groups on a project and/or day-to-day basis.
Presenting design concepts to stakeholders and engaging in friendly critique sessions
Liaising closely with front-end development teams, Business, Technology and Quality Assurance Groups and providing input and support during post Implementation reviews.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• 5+ years of experience in web interface design
• University degree in fine arts, graphic design, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of creative design issues, including branding, graphic design, responsive design, typography, and marketing
• Experience with user experience best practices, including HCI principles, Internet design principles, W3C standards, accessibility best practices, user research techniques, and usability testing best practices
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices, including ad copy and industry trends
• Familiarity with a digital asset management system
• Knowledge of Internet technology issues and the implications for customer experience, including cross-platform issues (Windows/Mac) and cross-browser issues
• Knowledge of Internet business issues, including online financial services delivery, online marketing techniques, privacy issues, legal issues, and third party solutions
• Skilled in the use of: Photoshop, AEM, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
• Ability to clearly articulate design rationale with stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to communicate regularly with Senior Managers and Directors
• Must have portfolio with examples of design for mobile and touch-based experiences
• Must be able to clearly document designs, explain design concepts to non-designers and effectively communicate project and design rationale to both designers and non-designers at all levels of the organization
• Understanding of content management systems and has a background with component-based page building
• Experience in responsive design and development
• Ability to design in code and prototype on the fly
• Communicate with developers on a technical level, ability to read code required
• Desire to learn and solve for limitations or provide alternatives