Client Success Manager
Our client in the downtown core has an immediate need for a full time Client Success Manager.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have
- 3- 5 years of experience in implementing cloud based software solutions in a client facing role
- 1-2 years’ project management experience a plus
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Creative problem solver who is willing to explore outside of their comfort zone
- Flexible and self-motivated team player who is comfortable with technology and has a high technical aptitude
- Accounting experience and/or knowledge of A/R processes is a plus.
As a Client Success Manager you will add significant value to our team by providing outstanding service in a front line customer support capacity for new and existing clients. You’ll be an advocate for the customer, during and post launch, maintaining the excellent relationship that was developed through the sales and boarding process.
You will work as part of a team as well as autonomously. In addition to your main function you will keep the CRM system up-to-date; provide accurate details on client progress and queries
- Managing client projects, specifically related to implementation and rollout
- Own and manage the implementation of the PayProp platform
- Coordinating efforts across multiple teams in the organization
- Build, maintain and execute project plans for each assigned customer
- Take ownership of and cultivate strong relationships with clients
- Conduct software training for customers in person and over the phone / web
- Assist in problem determination and provide customer support post implementation
- Provide first line customer support in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Provide troubleshooting over the phone and via email
- Document and track client issues using problem reporting software
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in the PayProp platform
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle client requests.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product team based on client interactions.
- Provide on-going relationship management with clients and prospective clients
- Contribute to a company-wide culture of customer success
If you're considering that next step in your career and meet the requirements, we want to hear from you