Our client has an immediate need for a full time Product Manager.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have
• 2+ years of enterprise software product development experience
• Experience writing detailed use cases and designing user interfaces/wireframes
• Knowledge of modern product management concepts and techniques, Pragmatic Marketing Certified a plus
The ideal candidate for this position requires both an analytical and creative mindset. The successful candidate will be able to think strategically about business issues in the context of how technology affects and does not affect business process. A keen eye for user interface design and improving end-user experience is preferred.
• Responsible for gathering requirements to support the design of new product features and enhancements
• Responsible for phases of software development life cycle including market research and creation of requirements
• Gather requirements from customers, prospective customers, internal sales and professional services
• Create product requirement documentation, BRDs and MRDs, and work with Product Development to validate translation into product technical specifications and implementation
• Communicate new and current product features to internal teams delivering product to clients
• Define requirements by researching existing client needs, subject matter expert knowledge, competitive products and industry trends
• Work with the Product Development team to develop and maintain functional specifications (written documentation that includes use cases, screen designs, and logic/workflow)
If you're considering that next step in your career and meet the requirements, we want to hear from!