Our client is looking for a Business Analyst III (60034386)
Contract Duration: 7 Months
Location: Downtown, Toronto, ON
Our Client looking for a Business Analyst III (Fraud Strategies, Solutions, & Innovations)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Strategic Solutions, the Business Analyst will plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies. This individual will provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Lead Requirements Management / work packages for Tier 2 & Tier 3, high risk, strategic and regulatory projects or programs and ensure successful delivery of requirements while adhering to TD's methodology and standards
• Identify and lead problem resolution for complex requirements related issues at all levels
• Proactively identify and track requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements
• Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing option and recommendations for prompt resolution
• Identify risks or issues with technology solution or design which may impact realization of project benefits and provide guidance and support to stakeholders in making good decisions to pro-actively resolve or mitigate potential risks/delays to the project
• Develop mitigation plans or lead/contribute to the completion of necessary compliance/new process assessment templates
• Contribute to Quality Assurance activities by supporting the development of test scripts and testing of developed solutions, including communication of issues and resolution
• Work autonomously as the lead business analyst and coach and guide members within area of expertise
• Contribute to the communication and change management activities across multiple stakeholders
• Work with FCFMG support teams and Fraud Operations Managers to align operational readiness with program critical paths
• Work with FCFMG Support teams to ensure North American Fraud Teams are able to adapt to changes by:
o Documenting business requirements, processes, & test scenarios
o Completing fraud testing
o Monitoring post-implementation to ensure benefits are achieved
• Contribute to problem and event management efforts as required, working with team members to ensure the root cause is identified and a resolution is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Work with internal teams to identify critical success factors and integrate appropriate cost, quality, and risk mitigating strategies into project plans.
• Contribute to the overall change management strategies for FCFMG to effectively manage, monitor and report on the business and customer impacts.
• Understand do-ability of new opportunities and assess their alignment to other initiatives to ensure overall fit.
• 5-7+ yrs exp. as a Business Analyst in Fraud (from financial Industry)
• Able to explain what they specifically did on the project, not just what the project was about
Change management exp.
• Expert knowledge of bus. analysis, project delivery practices & standards across the project lifecycle
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent prioritization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
• Comfortable presenting plans to senior leaders
• Business case writing
• Problem Solving (In-depth)
• Process Coordination & Management (In-depth)
• Analytical Thinking (In-depth)
• Change Leadership (In-depth)
• Influencer (In-Depth)
• University degree or comparable professional education/training
Modis has been a leading provider of IT staffing in Canada since 1978 and has 9 offices across Canada. We are about making exceptional connections. Every day, we connect premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We will not forward your resume to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, and will contact suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.