||Sherwood Park, AB
This role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize executive and employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The proposed resource should have the following experience and qualifications to successfully execute the itemized activities/deliverables:
- Support change management at the organizational level;
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan;
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress;
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications;
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders;
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs;
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
- Track and report issues;
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance;
- Support, engage and coach the Project team, senior leaders, managers and staff;
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities;
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Participate as a member of the Project Leadership Team
- Proven ability to facilitate change management activities through high-functioning teams;
- Experience with multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations;
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts;
- Change management experience in the municipal/public sector;
- A sound technical foundation that encompasses logical and analytical thinking;
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and concurrent priorities.
- Four-year university degree or comparable education;
- Change Management certification;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
- Strong knowledge and experience in proven change management principles, methodologies and tools;
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.