The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be able to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is currently undergoing several changes.
- Analyze data pertaining to Industrial Department metrics, programs, and plans.
- Create ad-hoc reports and troubleshoot issues
- Analyze the financial performance of the department on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis (SAP BI reporting)
- Support analytical initiatives, including management decision-making, benchmarking, and industry intelligence
- Assist personnel in preparing documents, graphs, and status reports
- Learn SMS system and pull reports as required
- Responsible for collection and input of monthly HydroCarbon Value Chain (HCVC) values
- Export documentation for monthly collection and customer follow-up
- Prepare monthly scorecards for retail and wholesale suppliers
- Report actuals YTD for retail and wholesale channels to assist the Marketers with forecasting and future sales
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- 5-7 years’ related experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experience using SAP BI and/or Financial modules
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- Experience in Refined Products Marketing
- Experience in Downstream Oil & Gas
- Experience using SMS system
- Experience using Salesforce
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.