Front End Web Developer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Research, conceive and develop web applications to extend and improve Client’s Online services.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, front-end developers, measurement & analytics teams to implement effective user experiences in alignment with project goals and outcomes.
- Planned development approach and code reviews with internal Web & Digital Development team
- Provide coding expertise, and be ready to make Web & Digital products better for users.
Key deliverables include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Web application development work supporting the successful delivery of digital projects as assigned
- Code documentation and knowledge transfer
- Providing implementation recommendations and guidance to other Web & Digital developers
- General contributions in alignment with the Web & Digital Development standards and guidelines
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a software/web-application developer
- Ability to work well with others, open effective communication, desire for collaboration with team members.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance, and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience in software development and developing for a variety of web-based applications, products, platforms and device types.
- Experience working with single page Applications such as Node, Angular, React.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage the completion of tasks within a set and reasonable timeline
- Web usability best practices
- Understanding of current web design and development trends
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.