Data / ETL Analyst
This position is a development and analyst role dedicated to determination and implementation of services and information solutions as a member of the EDW team within Data Management. The primary focus of this position is to perform guidance, consultation and operational support to information consumers on Data Management needs in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment. As well to determine and implement Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions that service business and analytic objectives.
- Develop information solutions and products in accordance with corporate Data Management standards.
- Support the business acceptance and quality assurance cycles.
- Support information product meta data capture and associated data definition and taxonomy governance.
- Respond to ad-hoc, on-demand and scheduled information consumer needs as they relate to services and support provided by the Data Management competency centre.
- Support the design, development & implementation of information access, reporting and analytics policies & Procedures
- Monitor information access, batch integrations, and overall service performance
- Manage and maintain of business intelligence information dissemination framework.
- Resolve information access, data processing related issues
- Oracle PL/SQL development experience
- Oracle query tuning for reporting environments
- Experience with MicroStrategy, or other enterprise reporting solutions
- Experience with data warehousing
- Performance mapping documentation to support ETL development
- Experience with Test Summary / Test Plan development and review
- Experience with Informatica as an ETL tool is preferred.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.